We are a Consultant for One Person Company Registration in Tiruppur, in all major places in India The idea of 1 Person Company [OPC] could be a new vehicle/form of business, introduced by the businesses Act, 2013 [No.18 of 2013], thereby sanctification Entrepreneur(s) carrying on the business within the Sole-Proprietor type of business to enter into a company Framework. One Person Company could be a hybrid of Sole-Proprietor and Company type of business, and has been supplied with concessional/relaxed needs below the Act.
- Identity Proof as PAN Card compulsorily and elector Id or Passport or driver's licence or distinctive positive identification as extra
- Address Proof which might be card or Voter’s Id Or driver's licence or Passport or Registered Rent Agreement or financial statement or Electricity Bill or Telephone/ Mobile Bill.
- Please note that Address Proof ought to be within the name of person solely. Conjointly note that financial statement, electricity bill, telephone/ mobile bill shall not be quite 2 months previous.
How is associate OPC totally different from Sole Proprietorship?
Sole ownership isn't lawfully recognized as a separate business entity. However, OPC may be a recognized business entity as non-public restricted below firms Act, 2013
Steps to include One Person Company (OPC)
- Obtain Digital Signature Certificate [DSC] for the projected Director(s).
- Obtain Director positive identification [DIN] for the projected director(s).
- Select appropriate name, associated create an application to the Ministry of company workplace for accessibility of name.
- Draft memo of Association and Articles of Association [MOA & AOA].
- Sign and file varied documents as well as ratite bird & AOA with the Registrar of firms electronically.
- Payment of Requisite fee to Ministry of company Affairs and conjointly stamp tax.
- Scrutiny of documents at Registrar of firms [ROC].
- Receipt of Certificate of Registration/Incorporation from mythical creature.