We are Company Name registration, and all the major places in India we register your company during a short period of time with cheap prices in India. The company shall incorporate the rules for management of the company. the company has additionally contains their articles in such a way. during this sub-section that includes a company shall be deemed to stop an organization from incorporates such additional issues in its articles as may be advised mandatory of their registration procedure.
A Public limited company may be registered by creating an application to the Registrar of corporations similar to a private limited company. the subsequent are the documents are needs that are necessary for registration of a Public limited company.
2) The minimum paid up capital needed for formation of a Public limited company shall not be less than five lakhs rupees.
3) The minimum members to the public limited company shall be seven.
4)The Promoters of the company are required to tell to the registrar of companies for invite of capital from general public for subscriptions of the shares.
5) The memorandum of association similar to the one in private limited company is needed to be filed mentioning name, object, and registered office of the corporate .This document is needed to be as prescribed by the businesses Act.
6) The Articles of association mentioning about the directors and procedure of working of the company are needed to be filed with registrar of the companies. This Document is additionally needed to be as prescribed by the Act.
7) The Prospectus containing invite to the public to take the shares of the corporate is needed to be filed with the registrar.
8) Consent of all directors to act for establishment of company in form 29 is needed to be filed with the registrar.
9) The company is order to start the business is needs to hunt commencement of business certificate.It is solely once this certificate is issued from the registrar of companies that the public limited company will start its business,
10) The promoters or administrators of the company are needed to file a declaration of the compliance of the conditions prescribed by provision section 149 of the act in kind 19 and a statement, instead of prospectus in form 20 for getting certificate of commencement of business.
11) All the stamp duties and registration fees are required to be paid.
12) Thereafter on being satisfied that all the conditions prescribed are fulfilled by the corporate, the registrar of companies shall issue certificate of statement of business and incorporation certificate and the company comes into existence and may commence its business.