We are the leading service provider for company registration in tirupur and all major places of india.Steps required for obtaining certificate of commencement of business
1. Allot the shares at least identical to the amount of minimal subscription, vide sec-
tion sixty nine. [section 149(1)(a)].
2. Have the application and allotment money paid by the administrators on the stocks
taken or reduced in size to be taken by them having been paid in cash as a minimum to the quantity
such moneys are payable via the public. [section 149(1)(b)].
3. acquire or apply for permission for dealing of the stocks or debentures at the
recognised inventory exchange so that the moneys of the applicants for shares or deben-
tures do now not turn out to be refundable, vide phase seventy three. [section 149(1)(c)].
four. document a statement in form No. 1926 duly validated with the aid of one of the administrators or the
secretary or in which the organisation has now not appointed a Secretary, through a Secretary in
complete time practice with the Registrar of businesses to the impact that the aforesaid
three situations were complied with. [section 149(1)(d)].
5. Pay the stamp obligation as usual within the country in which the organisation is registered
according to the Indian Stamp Act.
6. attach a treasury challan to the statement evidencing the charge of the req-
uisite fees27 prescribed below schedule X to the businesses Act, 1956, and in accor-
dance with rule 22(1) of the companies widespread guidelines & bureaucracy.
7. The Registrar will then trouble the certificate of graduation of enterprise. We are a team of professionals having 5+ years of experience in relevant field to do company registration in tirupur at affordable cost and at short period of time.