Company Registration in Tirupur
Cancellation or Surrender or Deactivation of DIN[Rule 11]
DIN is the abbreviation of Director Identification Number.The DIN is given to the every individual directors of the companies by the Central Government.The Central Government or Regional Director, Noida or any officer authorised by the Regional Director may upon being satisfied on verification of particulars or documentary proof attached with the application received from the applicant.If it has any issue in this submission,the Central Government cancel or deactivate the DIN.
The central government cancel or deactivate the DIN,in case of
- the DIN is found to be duplicated in respect of the same person provided the data to related to both the DIN shall be merged .
- the DIN was canceled,when it was acquired in a wrongful manner or by the fraudulent.
- the DIN was cancelled, in case of the concerned person's death.
- the DIN was cancelled,if the concerned individual has been declared as a person of unsound mind by a competent court.
- before the cancellation or deactivation of DIN pursuant to clause a chance of being heared shall be given to the concerned individuals.
- The Central Government deactivates the DIN ,in case of an application made in Form DIR-5 by the DIN holder to surrender his DIN along with the declaration that he has never been appointed as director of the any company.
- before the cancellation or deactivation of any DIN,the Central Government shall verify e-records.
- the wrongful manner DIN is also get cancelled. The term wrongful manner defines if the DIN is acquired on the strength of the documents which or not legally valid or incomplete documents .
- The term fraudulent means if the DIN is obtained with the motive to cheat any other persons.
we are the" solubilis corporate services " provides the services in the field of company registration for years.we provide the company registration services in allover India.Fore more details ->click here.