Company Registration in Tirupur
Relevant Rules issued under Companies Act,2013
The provisions relating to section 4 of the 2013 Act, in terms of its implementation are converted into companies (Incorporation) Rules,2014.Section 4 of the 2013 Act is to be read with Rules 8 and 9 of the companies(Incorporation) Rules,2014,which deal with undesirable names or reservation of names respectively.
Rule 8 of the Companies (Incorporation) Rules,2014 deals with undesirable names and provides for the following
- Sub-rule(1) provides for a list of differences that may be disregarded in determining whether a proposed name is identical with another.
- Sub-Rule (2) provides for a rules of situations or factors that shall make a name undesirable.
- Sub-Rule (3) provides with the change of name as a consequence of change in activities of a company .
- Sub-rule (4) provides for a requirements to be fulfilled in case the name proposed for the company is the name of a person.
- Sub-rule (5) provides that the declaration will be required for the applicant affirming or denying whether the name applied for incorporation has been used or is in use for other business constitution.
- Sub-Rule (6) provides that a list of words which cannot be used in the name of the company unless previous approval of the Central Government has been obtained.
- Sub-Rule (7) deals with the words that may be used in the name of companies incorporated under section 8 of the 2013 Act.
- Sub-Rule (8) deals with the treatment of the name released on the change of the name by a company.
Rule 9 of the Companies (Incorporation ) Rules ,2014 deals with the form and fee applicable for making an application to the Registrar for reservation of name.
For more details about the Company Registration in Tirupur -> Click here.