Company Registration in Tirupur
Rule 15 Preservation of register of members etc., and annual return
- The register of members along with the index shall be preserved permanently and shall be kept in the custody of the company secretary of the company or any other person authorized by the Board for such purpose; and
- The register of debenture holders or any other security holders along with the index shall b preserved for a period of eight years from the date of redemption of debentures or securities, as the case may be kept in the custody of the Company Secretary of the company or any other person authorized by the Board of such purpose.
- The Copies of each and every annual returns prepared under section 92 and copies of all certificates and documents required to be annexed thereto shall be preserved for a period of eight years from the date of filing with the Registrar.
- The foreign register of members shall be protected permanently, unless it is discontinued and all the entries are transferred to any other foreign register or to the primary register. Foreign register of debenture holders or any other security holders shall be preserved for time period of eight years from the date of redemption of such debentures or securities.
- The foreign register may be maintained in the Company secretary's custody or person authorized by the Board.
- A copy of the required special resolution in advance to be filed with the Registrar as required in accordance with first provision of sub-section(1) of section 94 shall be filed with the Registrar, at least one day before the date of general meeting of the company in Form.No. MGT. 14.
Rule 16 Copies of the Registers and annual returns
Copies of the registers prepared under section 88 or entries therein and annual return filed under section 92 shall be accompanied to any member, debenture-holder, other security holder or beneficial owner of the company or any other person on payment of such fee as may be specified in the Articles of Association of the company but not exceeding rupees ten for each page and such copy shall be supplied by the company within a period of seven days from the date of deposit of fee to the company.
For Company Registration in Tirupur -> Click here.