Company Registration in Tirupur
Adoption Agreement of a Public company
Disclosure in the prospectus
If the new company is a public company and it issues shares through prospectus immediately after incorporation then it should make a disclosure of the contract of sale in such prospectus in accordance with Section 26 of the 2013 Act.
Filing with ROC:
This agreement should be electronically filed along with filing of allotment of shares in e-form PAS within 30 days as required under Section 39(4) of the Companies Act, 2013 and Rule 12 of the Companies (Prospectus and allotment of securities) Rules, 2014.
This agreement is made on this day of 2017 between Mr. ABC resident of (hereinafter referred to as ‘the venter’), Mr. DEF resident of (hereinafter referred to as ‘the trustee’) and JKL Limited having its registered office at (hereinafter referred to as ‘the company’). Supplemental to an agreement dated day of 20 (hereinafter referred to as ‘the sale agreement’) a copy of which is attached hereto and for the purpose of identification has been initialed by or on behalf of the parties hereto.
Whereas the company being the company the intended incorporation of which is referred to in the sale agreement was incorporated on the day. Now it is hereby agreed as follows:
· The sale agreement is hereby adopted by the company and shall be of the same effect as if the company had been in existence at the date of the sale agreement and had been a party thereto in the place of the trustees subject nevertheless to the modifications hereinafter contained.
· The terms of the sale agreement shall subject to the approval of the company’s statutory meeting be modified.
· The trustee is hereby released from all liabilities under the sale agreement.
· The company shall file this agreement and the principal agreement and any return of further agreement that may be necessary with the Registrar of Companies, National Capital Territory of Delhi and Haryana at New Delhi, pursuant to section 39 of then 2013 Act, within the time therein prescribed.
· This contract is provisional only and shall not be binding on the company until the date the company is entitled to commence business and on the date it shall become binding on the company and unless it shall become so binding on or before the date fixed by the parties hereto and Mr. ABC being the vendor may be notice in writing to the company rescind the same. In Witness whereof the parties hereto have hereunto set their hands the day and year first above written.
For Company Registration in Tirupur -> Click here