How to register a private limited company? Private Limited Company means a company limited by shares holding at least 2 and more than 50 shareholders. The minimum paid-up share capital for a private company should be Rs.1 lakh. It does not invite the public to subscribe to shares or debentures and does not accept or accept deposits from the public. Moreover, through its association article, there is a limit on the free transfer of shares. The responsibility of each shareholder is limited to the unpaid amount of the face value of the share and the premium in respect of the shares held by him. However, the responsibility of the director / manager of such a private company is at times unlimited.
Documents required for Private limited company registration
- Passport size photo.
- Proof of identity (driving license or passport or voter ID).
- Proof of address (mobile bill or electricity bill or bank statement).
- PAN card (mandatory).
- Passport is really important for Non-Resident India (NRI).
- Aadhar card.
- Mobile no.
- Email id.
Procedure for Private limited company registration
Preparation of Digital Signature Certificate (DSC).
1. Fill in the DSC application form along with a certified copy of PAN Card, Identity Proof, Address Proof, Mobile Number, & Email ID etc.
2. Filing the application with the relevant authority of digital signature.
3. Send Authority OTP (One Time Password) to the registered mobile number. & Email Address. To know more about limited liability partnership in tirupur, click here.
4. Record a 30-second video of the person to be registered with the DSC.
5. Download the DSC (Digital Signature Certificate).
Application for Director Identification Number (DIN)
1. Preparation of Form DIR-3 for DN Number.
2. File Form DIR-3 with the ROCs (Registrar of Companies) along with the required fees and documents.
3. Download the DIN number of company proposed directors.
Name Apply for approval.
1. The name of the company indicated by the proposed director or members of the company.
2. Companies must have rules and regulations relating to the 2013 Act & Company Name.
3. The name of the proposed company is unique and contains a term related to its business activities, not associated with any trademark.
4. The company name for company registration will be checked by our professional teams nominated by the directors or members.
5. Form RUN (Reserve Special Name) with filing and relevant authorization with INR 1000 fee.
6. Name approved by the relevant authority after checking all legal provisions.
7. The name of the special proposed company is valid for 20 days.
Preparation of Incorporation Documents for Private limited company registration
1. Collection of all documents as per Company Registration Checklist.
2. All documents are certified & notarized.
3. Check the eligibility criteria of the proposed directors and members.
4. Pvt ltd company registration in tirupur needs the preparation of affidavit of proposed directors and members.
5. Preparation of E – MOA SPICE Form 33.
6. Preparation of E – Articles of Association (AOA) SPICE Form 34.
7. Proof of identity (Voter ID / Driving License / Passport) & Proof of Address not older than 2 months (Bank Statement / Mobile Bill / Electricity Bill / Telephone Bill) should be certified by the proposed Directors & Members.
Spice form 32 Preparation for Pvt ltd company registration
1. Fill in the details of SPICE FORM 32 of the proposed organization, directors, members and other important information.
2. Attachment of E-MOA, E-AOA, Identity Proof, Address Proof, Proposed Company Registered Office Documents.
3. Examination of the application form by our professional team
4. Attach the DSC (Digital Signature Certificate) practiced by a professional & authorized person for the proposed company registration (usually a director).
Advantages of company registration in Tirupur
The private company has its own separate legal entity that separates its shareholders and the firm.
Private limited status
Mention of the word private limited at the end of the company name.
Having deceived an existing shareholder will have no effect on the company’s existence.
Company registration in Tirupur has the benefit in which the shareholder liability is limited until the share capital is subscribed.
Business Credibility / Fundraising
The company can easily raise funds as compared to other types of businesses and has high business credibility.
The Company registration in Tirupur is done under the Companies Act 2013, which is approved by the Government of India or its Central Act. The company is directly registered with the Central Government (Ministry of Corporate Affairs).
Expansion of business
The company can expand its business by issuing equity shares, inviting up to 200 shareholders and inviting various venture capital or the public.
PVT LTD data is general information that is accessible to the general public. You can find private limited company registration in palladam data in MCA. In this article, you will find 2 ways to check any company master data.
Way 1: Check the data on the MCA: It requires some research to find the data of any organization. It is like finding the CIN number of the company and providing only the basic company information required during the incorporation.
Way 2: Check Data: This will save your research on finding any company data. You need to enter the company name to find all the data and update about the company. If you want to find a company only from the name of the directors. Then you can find the data.
Foreign companies can set up their operations in India by forming a strategic alliance with one or more Indian partners. To know more about partnership firm registration in erode, click here. There are no special laws for setting up joint ventures in India. Companies incorporated in India are treated in the same way as domestic companies, despite having up to 100% foreign equity.
Here is a typical joint venture:
The two parties merge a company in India and in the agreed proportion of joint venture company shares, subscribe in cash and start a new business.
A new company is formed and the business of one party is transferred to the new company and if such a transfer is considered, the shares are issued by the company and that party subscribes. The other party acquires membership for shares in cash.
The promoter of an existing Indian company is the shareholder and the third party, who / may be the person / company, will co-operate to run the business of the company jointly and take its shares to the said third party through cash payment. To know more about one person company registration in tirupur, click here.